Tuesday, 10 April 2012

A very happy day!

I've been waiting so long for this day and it finally came!  This was 2 weeks ago already, but I must record it!  My sister is finally here!  She met Adalyn for the first time on March 21, 2012!  For me that was such a great feeling and it looked and seemed so right!  I am SO excited to see her again!  She's been gone for a long time and life kind of feels normal that way after a while.  You get used to a long distance relationship and chatting on skype rather than in person, but boy do I notice how much I actually miss her when she comes back!  Though skype is a marvelous invention, there is nothing quite like giving your sister a real hug and having her sit beside you on the couch!
  



No comments:

Post a Comment