Just wanted to write this up for the record book. A typical night these days. (It's been this way for the past month I might add...)
Between 9:30-11pm. -- Rhone goes to sleep. I go to sleep. Yay!!
1:00 a.m. - Rhone wakes up. I nurse him. He falls asleep.
3:00 a.m. - Rhone wakes up. I nurse him. He falls asleep. I fall asleep in the rocking chair.
3:45 a.m. - I wake up realizing I am in the rocking chair. I put Rhone in his crib and go back to bed.
4:30 a.m. - Rhone wakes up. I nurse him. He falls asleep.
6:00 a.m. - Rhone wakes up. I nurse him. He falls asleep.
7:15 a.m. - Rhone wakes up. I am upset. It really is morning. Adalyn will be up soon. Oh dear. In slight denial, I take Rhone to bed with me despite the fact it will disturb Mark who is still sleeping. Maybe I can get a few more minutes of sleep myself before really being up for the day.
And that's how it goes... Will I ever sleep again? It's only for a time.... Hopefully. It feels like an eternity.
In keeping with the thankfulness theme, however, I must continue to remember things aren't all bad. I am thankful that:
a) I don't have any trouble falling asleep
b) Rhone always goes back to sleep
c) Adalyn sleeps perfect at night
d) Mark is around to help me during the day
No comments:
Post a Comment