Friday, 27 September 2013
26 weeks pregnant
I can't believe I am already 26 weeks along! This pregnancy is flying by! The second time around has felt different for me. The nausea didn't last as long or hit as hard this time which is such a relief, but I'm beginning to doubt if I'll ever get my energy kick they say comes in the 2nd trimester. I'm already almost to the third and definitely don't feel like that energy has hit yet. I feel huge already and am starting to feel a bit more uncomfortable and over all not quite as mobile as I did at this point with Adalyn. I never had the problem of having to go to the bathroom all the time, but this round it's pretty bad! There are a few other 'pregnancy problems' that I've been having this time around that I don't remember dealing with last time. My midwife tells me this is pretty common. Maybe it's a boy this time. haha I think baby did some serious growing this last week! I put on 4 lbs in one week and felt like my skin was being stretched beyond it's limits. It really felt like I was wearing an extremely tight shirt that I couldn't remove. I don't remember ever feeling this way being pregnant with Adalyn. Over all though I still feel pretty good. I really don't have anything to complain about!
The nesting has started coming on, though I don't feel like I have the energy to do things the way I want to. I still get tired SO fast. We have plans of possibly moving Adalyn to a new bedroom and so yesterday I began with the small project of cleaning up her closet and drawers a little and getting rid of the clothes she wasn't wearing any more. I sorted through some of the clothes I already had in boxes to make it hopefully more organized. I've also been trying to take a few toys out of our collection. Adalyn really doesn't need as many toys as she has! Half the things she plays with aren't even technically toys any way. My sewing has also started up again and I got a good start on the blanket I'm making should this baby happen to be a boy. We finally got our basement painted too. That's one room down and 3 to go! Today I had a spontaneous itch to paint the computer room and started clearing things out, but good thing for Mark who set me straight as we didn't really have time for it and I probably would've started and gotten too tired right away. It's better to plan to do these things a day or two in advance! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment