Monday, 1 April 2013

Random info

Adalyn got sick and puked for the first time in her life today.  Of course she had those little spit ups as a baby, but she has never been sick to her stomach puking before.  Amazing that she's been healthy this long!  We are truly so very blessed!  I wasn't home this afternoon, so unlucky for Mark he had to experience the yuckiness for the first time.  Poor little girl!  It was so weird though because she threw up and then was running and playing like nothing had happened, so we thought it was just a one time thing, like maybe she had spun in circles to much after eating her lunch or something, but then she hurled again and a while later again, so she must really not have been feeling the greatest.  I hope she sleeps good tonight! 

This is my second month now doing a one month grocery shop and menu plan.  It is SO great!  I don't know why it has taken me this long to realize that I can do it and that it works.  I think we will save a lot more money this way, eat better, and I'll save time too in the afternoons not paging through my cookbooks all afternoon wondering what to make!    

Well, I have plans to run on the treadmill for a while and must go deal with some of my groceries.   I plan on running a 5 km race in May so I must keep up my exercise.  Yay, my first 'run' entry!  The other day I ran 4 miles outside in 38 or 39 min.  I was using my regular watch so it was a bit hard to see exactly where the minute hand was. lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment