So I finished my latest canvas project. It actually turned out pretty good I think. It was SO easy! It cost me about $4.25 for the whole thing. $2.00/canvas and $0.25 for an old dictionary that I found at the thrift shop. I pretty much copied the one from this website, http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/2010/08/pretty-bird-wall-art.html so I can't take any creative credit for myself! Now I just have to figure out where to hang them and get Mark to put in some nails. That's about where my DIY skills stop! haha
Adalyn is on the move. Very slowly so that you almost don't notice the position change, but she's definitely maneuvering her way around. I'm not even sure if she realizes what she is doing. The other day Mark sat her down facing the couch and over a period of about 45 min she landed up like this... Mark and I watched the entire process and still aren't quite sure how she manged to get this way! hahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment